Grow your Fundraising
“Thank you for giving us a great plan to work from…As I said today, we got to this point in partnership with you. Could not have done it alone.” – Board Chair, CASA Project Inc.
Looking to grow your fundraising?
We’ll help you earn a better return on your investment.
We help great causes grow their fundraising.
Whether you ask face-to-face or through direct response, the fundamentals of donor attraction and engagement are the same: make a great case, offer a compelling reason to give now, ask, and then keep letting your donor know just how important their generosity and giving have been.
You’ll benefit from our analytic capabilities as we discover what’s working for you now and what you can do to improve your fundraising results. Then we help you select and plan for the new investments you’ll need to reach your higher fundraising target.
We embody research-based principles of “donor-centric” and “love thy donor” fundraising and communications.
Call us at 401.331.2272 to learn which of our services are right for you:
- Helping you select and set up an affordable donor data base – to make you so much more effective at your fundraising.
- Grants research and proposal writing – to find the best matches for you and to help you win those grants
- Fundraising assessments – that measure current performance, set benchmarks for your growth and provide immediate ideas for better results through rapid assessment or a comprehensive audit.
- Strategic fund development plans – that zero in on your best opportunities and projects your likely returns and costs.
- Annual giving support, major gift program planning, case-making and face-to-face fundraising – for board and staff that will truly open doors to new sources of support and significant new resources.
- Powerful internal and external case statements – that guide and unify your donor messages throughout the organization.
- Annual giving and membership program tune-ups – for simple adjustments that make a big difference in your results.
- Powerfully creative copy writing – that drives effective direct mail acquisition, annual giving, major gift programs, legacy giving and other fundraising strategies.
- Loyalty-building annual reports, newsletters and other donor communications that highlight the donor’s role in all you do.
- Coaching and training – helping newcomers to development become effective fundraisers
P.S. You’ll find lots of free resources for fund development in our Tools for Change toolbox.
- BPE Report to Our Community 2012
- Grassroots International Annual Report 2013
- The Genesis Center 2010 Annual Report
Will you choose to save Long Island Sound with me? Save the Sound new member acquisition mailing for Save the Sound.
- Together we get big things done Connecticut Fund for the Environment, new member package
- The fish aren’t grateful… Save the Sound, fall appeal to members