The Essential Fundraising Handbook for Small Nonprofits
I am so excited to announce the release of this exciting new resource for fundraisers who work in small shops.
So many fundraising books focus on organizations with big budgets, leaving smaller nonprofits to figure out how to make those formulas work for them.
So, with seven of fabulous colleagues who also do a lot of work with small organizations, we’ve pulled together this guide to share the techniques and strategies that have guided some of the most successful nonprofits, large and small.
You’ll find chapters on:
- Clarifying your vision and turning it into a powerful case for support, by Sandy Rees
- Turning reluctant board members into great advocates for your cause, by Gayle Gifford (that’s my chapter)
- Keeping your donors through strong donor stewardship, by Pamela Grow
- Storytelling that powerfully communicates your mission, by Lori Jacobwith
- Winning foundation grants, by Betsy Baker
- Using communications, including social media, to create awareness, by Kirsten Bullock
- Running successful special events, by Sandy Rees
- Making your silent auction raise more money, by Sherry Truhlar
- Raising major gifts, by Marc Pitman
Don’t wait. Get your copy today! You’ll be glad you did.
Check out Joanne Fritz’s review on About.com