Volunteer fundraiser commitment
I was cleaning my workshop files and found this compact, or volunteer fundraiser commitment, I created a few years ago. Feel free to share.
Here’s my volunteer fundraiser commitment.
- discover joy in raising money for my favorite cause
- ask, otherwise I’ll never know
- rely on my team for advice and support
- only volunteer for assignments I know I can complete
- ask for help when I need it, as soon as I need it.
- take risks and not fear failing
- remember the words of hockey star Wayne Gretzky: You miss 100% of the shots you never take
- send in my notes from all of my meetings and contacts.
- I don’t have to be perfect, I just have to start!
More reading for you